null
BBS » Skoolz : écoles et études
TDD des Skoolz - Pratique ton anglais
Lien direct vers ce post Re: Décrire une ville
Citer BBCode

Domia
08/03/2016 19:22
Necty a écrit :
Bonjour j'aimerai des phrases ou juste un nom d'une belle ville américaine pour mon travail en anglais en cours merci d'avance d'avoir lu et d'avoir repondu

Sorry... But this topic you can just speak in English so repeat your sentence in English please !
Appelez moi Domia Smith :3 #ErwinSmith
Lien direct vers ce post Re: Décrire une ville
Citer BBCode

Kenjin
08/03/2016 22:23
Necty a écrit :
Bonjour j'aimerai des phrases ou juste un nom d'une belle ville américaine pour mon travail en anglais en cours merci d'avance d'avoir lu et d'avoir repondu

Sorry, here this is a topic to speak in English. However, I can to answer. A city than I like really much is Miami, Florida. For the next time, try to ask your question in English, I'm sure you're able. I can know what is specially your work in class ?

Mary
11/03/2016 18:07
Hey people
Nikki

CHiiXiE
12/03/2016 12:57
Hello guys ! I will try to talk with you in english.. Ouch.. Rude..

Domia
12/03/2016 13:19
Hellooo! Chixiiie! don't worry it's easy to write in english or speak x'D

Kenjin
13/03/2016 02:43
Hello Chiixie ! You're the welcome here with us. Which is your level language in English ?

wild
13/03/2016 06:10
Hi
"mama" - camila

Donchielo
14/03/2016 18:32
Hi Laura, How are you? Do you like potatoes?
an other day an other story

wild
14/03/2016 18:37
Yes my dear, I do !
I love potatoes so much that it's the only thing I think about
Potatoes are so great, you can eat them as chips, as fries, in a poutine.
You can boil them, fry them. So many possibilities !!!
My mouth gets watery just thinking about potatoes.

I hope everyone is having a great day, I must go peel my potatoes for dinner !!!!
"mama" - camila

Donchielo
14/03/2016 18:44
Oh, I will raise a religion in the name of Potatoe Peeler. You will be the Christ and you will preach the divin words of potatoe.
In the name of chips, fries and Poutine amen. Potatoe bless you.
an other day an other story

wild
15/03/2016 03:16
oh... okay
sounds like a lot of fun, i guess...
"mama" - camila

Youmi
19/03/2016 12:39
So much Potatoooo !

I'm thinking about an erasmus next year :$ So i have to speak english (There is no english countries on the proposition, but something like Spain, Romania, Repuclib Tchèque, . . . .)
Somebody catch my breath

Kenjin
23/03/2016 23:00
Youmi a écrit :
[color=#FE81C0]So much Potatoooo !

I'm thinking about an erasmus next year :$ So i have to speak english (There is no english countries on the proposition, but something like Spain, Romania, Rep...

Oh that's cool ! But if I well understand an "erasmus" is a students exchange, where you will can to travel and going studying in the other country ? Do you have some ideas where you're interested to go if you have the choice to choose ?

Domia
16/04/2016 10:23
My holidays ! where is my holydays ? :(
I have just one Week x'(

wild
18/04/2016 03:05
I wish I had holidays... I'm about to start my finals and it feels like the semester has just begun. So weird.
Hope everyone is gonna do fine in their finals!
"mama" - camila