BBS » Skoolz : écoles et études
TDD des Skoolz - Pratique ton anglais
Lien direct vers ce post TDD des Skoolz - Pratique ton anglais
Citer BBCode

Chapaking
Personnage
01/11/2015 19:22
🍔 H i .. e v e r y b o d y ! 🌆

You want to express yourself in english, if so, this topic is made for you !
This topic of discussion have been created to improve your english while having a good spirit.

L e s .. r è g l e s .. à .. r e s p e c t e r

- La langue anglaise est usée à titre de pratique, c'est pourquoi elle n'est autorisée que sur ce topic.
- English is used for practice purposes, this is why it's allowed only on this topic.

- Seules les langues anglaise et française sont tolérées. Tout membre écrivant dans une tout autre langue verra ses propos censurés.
- English and French are the two languages tolerated. Any member who will write in any other language will have his message censored.

- Si vous avez besoin d’aide pour des explications d’ordre grammaticales, de vocabulaire, de construction de phrases, etc. vous pouvez le demander en français, et la réponse peut aussi être faîte en français. Cependant, tout ce qui concerne l’échange linguistique en lui-même, cela devrait rester dans la langue d’origine afin d’aider au mieux les membres qui veulent perfectionner la langue.
- If you need help for grammatical explanations, vocabulary, sentence constructions, etc. you can ask it in French and the answer can also be ridge in French. However, the language exchange itself should remain in English to help members who want to improve their language.

H a v e .. f u n !
Vive le Chapaland flamboyant et éternel
Édité la dernière fois le 22/03/2021 13:17

sengo
01/11/2015 19:32
Hi guys, how are you?
That is a great new to see this topic on the forum :D !

Youmi
01/11/2015 20:53
Hi ! I'm verry happy to see this TDD :3 I really love to speak english but I don't speak a lot, and I'm a litlle bit bad haha

I'm fine and you Sengo ?

That's really special to speak english here xD Google underline all my words for saying that's wrong ><
Somebody catch my breath

sengo
01/11/2015 21:54
Very fine.
Oh my god, that's a real pleasure to be allowed to talk in english somewhere on this website.
I think it could be really great to improve our english skill.
I am not so good too, but it's ok, because I think people are easily able to understand my words.

BATMAN
01/11/2015 22:38
My name is Jeff
y = 27/(12^n)

STREET.
01/11/2015 22:41
Where is bryaaaan ???

Someone had to say it ;p
Paris est magique !

BATMAN
01/11/2015 22:44
In the kitchen ????????????????????????????
y = 27/(12^n)

STREET.
01/11/2015 22:55
Ramsay a écrit :
In the kitchen ????????????????????????????

Maybe --
Because of my dubious english i will employ words as little as possible hahaha.
Paris est magique !

Youmi
02/11/2015 11:38
@Sengo Yes, i think ! And if we have a problem, we can ask someone else to explain :3

In my school there is a lot of Erasmus people and some of them don't really speak french, so in my option I try to help them ^^ (There are 3, 2 spanish and one portuges) This last one have a lot of difficulties(?) to speak french so i explain the homeworks in english xD

And you guys, did you go to an english country ?
Somebody catch my breath

LAFRiPOUiLLETTE
02/11/2015 12:01
What a great thing to make a topic where we can speak english.

Youmi, I've only been to Ireland for 2 weeks about 4 years ago. I stayed in Carlow in a lovely family. They didn't speak French at all so I improved a lot my english during that journey.
I wish I could go to the UK or the US one day..
[00:04:15]Xeinno: what's a fermla

sengo
02/11/2015 13:24
It is not absolutely necessary to live in an English country to practice.
Actually, I am living in Brno ( Czech republic ), and I am not able to speak czech.. So, the only way for me is to speak in english.
At the beginning, I was incapable to speak in english, because my level was like.. A2 level?
But now, this is really Ok, I can easily understand and talk with someone, without any problem.
My only trouble is that I am making a lot of grammar mistakes :D.

Marjoee
02/11/2015 16:59
SENGO a écrit :
It is not absolutely necessary to live in an English country to practice.
Actually, I am living in Brno ( Czech republic ), and I am not able to speak czech.. So, the only way for me is to speak i...

Since u live in Czech republic I saw ur level increased a lot and that's a good thing. It will be very usefull in the choice of ur career to be able to speak in english. Btw, the idea of create this topic is a really good one.
That's what I call a gold digger

Youmi
02/11/2015 20:43
Of course Sengo :p I went to Porto (Portugal) and I had to speak english too

I don't remember my level (I did the test) but I think thats a B1

I don't speak very good but people can understand me so i think that's good

For everybody wo want to estimate your level in english and have lessons, I have this website. That's belgian, and free
[url]http://www.wallangues.be/[/url]
Somebody catch my breath

.DeSign.
Divertiz
03/11/2015 18:43
You know nothing...
[20:36:54] Allegorie : enflure

LAFRiPOUiLLETTE
04/11/2015 13:01
I wish I could travel more than I do now...

I live in Brussels and it's a bilingual city so sometimes I have to speak English for people cause I absolutely don't speak Dutch lol
Btw it's scarring how dutch people have an almost perfect English compared to French people. I think they study more intensely than us but I'm sure it's because of their TV programs being all in English with Dutch subtitles. I'd love it to be the same for the French...
[00:04:15]Xeinno: what's a fermla