null
BBS » Skoolz : écoles et études
TDD des Skoolz - Pratique ton anglais

sengo
04/11/2015 21:26
It is not the only reason Lafripouillette.
English and Dutch have the same roots : two germanic languages.
So, It is most simple for them to learn english, and maybe the English subtitles are positive too.
But, there are some common roots between french and english too you know.. But French like Spanish and Italian, are Latin language, so it is very different.
Don't worry, you're really able to improve your english skill, you just have to practice and study it.

LAFRiPOUiLLETTE
04/11/2015 21:45
I ain't worried bout mine actually, I'm just really surprised bout the difference between us. And that's sad cause I know a lot of french people who can't speak english correctly...(and they ain't interested in it, I don't get it, isn't that the international language?! o_o)
[00:04:15]Xeinno: what's a fermla

Youmi
05/11/2015 00:04
Lafripou, when you say duch, you mean (néerlandais) ?

That's true, a lot of people in belgium don't understand the importance of the english

When I was younger, i wanted to become an english teacher, but i had to know an other langage so i abandon :/

(The grammar is difficult for me :( )
Somebody catch my breath

LAFRiPOUiLLETTE
05/11/2015 00:15
Yeah Dutch = Hollandais

Youmi
11/11/2015 18:10
I say "Néerlandouille" haha

Last week-end, I was in a party an I don't know why but we (go to ?) speak english haha I was happy because that's rare to see people speak english just for speak outside of the conversation table

PS you can say if what i write isn't correct
Somebody catch my breath

LAFRiPOUiLLETTE
12/11/2015 00:28
"Last week-end, I was AT a party and I don't know why but we STARTED TO SPEAK english haha I was happy because that's rare to see people speakING english just TO speak outside (of) the conversation table "

not sure I'm all good tho, I ain't certain of what u mean with "the conversation table"
And yeah, french-speaking people speak English when getting drunk :-)

Allegorie
18/11/2015 20:47
.Design. a écrit :
You know nothing...

LOL

Btw this topic really is a great idea!!!
[19:55:01] .Design. : Ah la la Ma cherie

Domia
28/11/2015 13:50
LOL Chapatiz in English is very funny x'D
Hi, Everbody do you feel good this week end ? ;)
Appelez moi Domia Smith :3 #ErwinSmith

d3p7h1
Défailleur
30/11/2015 20:40
yeah hello domia i feel soso because my mind is raped by bad ideas snif, what do you do during your weekend ?
!lazi

Ohimi
03/12/2015 12:07
wow I've never seen such an amazing topic before this one on this forum ! Not for a long time at least.
I'm not great in this foreign language but it would be a pleasure to learn more with you guys (even though i'm not the worst either \o/)
All we have are the connections we make

Domia
05/12/2015 13:00
poilplume2 a écrit :
yeah hello domia i feel soso because my mind is raped by bad ideas snif, what do you do during your weekend ?

I do anything just I play to my computer and I listen to Music!

Hydrogen
07/12/2015 15:59
.Design. a écrit :
You know nothing...

Winter is coming.
[23:49:20] PlumeDor : fouette moi j\'le mérite

Domia
10/12/2015 19:29
HYDROGEN a écrit :
[..]

Winter is coming.

Yeaaaaah! Snow snow! I want to see the snow in Paris :( It's been a long time I Didn't see them :'(

Kenjin
20/12/2015 17:31
Hi people !

I come just discover this topic where they allow us to speak in English . It's an evolution to can make that.

How are you ? :)

Domia
21/12/2015 13:43
I'm fine Thanks you !
This topic is dead x)