Salima I love you sooooooo much *d
Appelez moi Domia Smith :3 #ErwinSmith

Sierra
03/02/2016 01:54
Hello from the other side !
if u cant come in her, come on her

Mary
03/02/2016 07:16
I was looking thru the forum and found this amazing topic here! It's such a great idea, I'm glad I came across this c: hey y'all!!
Nikki

TaMiSe
03/02/2016 11:34
I'm Nikki ! we're glad you like it :)
How are you ?

Mary
03/02/2016 13:33
I'm doing great, thanks! And yourself?
Nikki

Kenjin
21/02/2016 04:05
Who want to start a subject ? :D
It miss to life here. Let's go !

I start the ball rolling...

What do you do this summer ? Have you of the plans ? Vacantions in outside of your country ? Experiences ?

Youmi
23/02/2016 10:30
Hello :D

This summer, i will work in a supermarket and maybe visit a friend in Spain :3

I really want to do a lot of things but i probabely will sleep a lot off <:D

And you, what is your plan ?
Somebody catch my breath

Kenjin
24/02/2016 00:30
Haha ! Yaa often we will want to do many things but the sleeping is a constraint. I understand you !

Otherwise, me I will probably work in a children camp as monitor. If I don't succeed to have this job, I will apply for a other but I really want this job because more later, my employment will have a rapport with that. I will work in leisure. It will be a good start for me of make my name in this placement.

Otherwise, I will perharps to go see my dad in USA. I have not seen since last April because he moved there. Maybe after, I will go in Floride in vacances. I really love this state. It's my prefer. I will see !

And between time, I will see my friends and go out with them.

Youmi
26/02/2016 12:15
Anwww you are lucky :D

The problem is, for travel we need money, but in summer whe have to work, for have money uuurh
Somebody catch my breath

Domia
01/03/2016 14:13
Hi everyone!

TaMiSe
01/03/2016 14:21
Domia a écrit :
Hi everyone!

Hi Domia ! How are you ? :)

Domia
03/03/2016 17:36
I'm fine thanks ! and you ?

Kenjin
07/03/2016 23:36
Youmi a écrit :
Anwww you are lucky :D

The problem is, for travel we need money, but in summer whe have to work, for have money uuurh

Unfortunately yes, this is the only downside. The life is expensive but a ticket to plane until Florida here, it's approximately 300$. After, it depends what you do there, besides cost to rent a room or hotel accommodation. However, it depends because maybe I will work in a warehouse during summer and all year in partial time. So I hope you'll past a really good summer everybody and enjoy the sun and hot !

TaMiSe
08/03/2016 15:29
Domia a écrit :
I'm fine thanks ! and you ?

I'm actually sick and feeling sleepy, such a bad day :(
Lien direct vers ce post Décrire une ville
Citer BBCode

-Yellow
08/03/2016 18:09
Bonjour j'aimerai des phrases ou juste un nom d'une belle ville américaine pour mon travail en anglais en cours merci d'avance d'avoir lu et d'avoir repondu
Ont peux toujours ce surpasser