TDD des Skoolz - Pratique ton anglais

Clement
23/05/2017 16:51
Je sais pas parler anglais, ni français d'ailleurs
Elie est noob

Pinocchio
23/05/2017 23:20
fine ! tomorow i'll go in Ouest during the "pont" lol

i'm happy because the weither, there, this week, is just wow !
So... at the end of the morning, my friends, at the school will be in maths but me ? I'll be in the seaaaaa

Ohimi
24/05/2017 12:30
Constance a écrit :
fine ! tomorow i'll go in Ouest during the "pont" lol

i'm happy because the weither, there, this week, is just wow !
So... at the end of the morning, my friends, at the school will be in math...

How lucky you are ! I'm kind of disappointed because while the weather is great, I'll work inside of a store ... Thankfully, I'll be paid twice !
All we have are the connections we make

Eva
24/05/2017 19:04
Hey Guy's,How are you ?
i'll try to speak here,even if i've à bad level....
serendipity

DEM
24/05/2017 21:02
Hello Eva ! I'm fine, wbu ?
haha don't worry, we won't judge you :d
[21:31:24]klO : le Klochard

Eva
24/06/2017 23:06
Hellooooo
serendipity

Compte_desactive
19/08/2017 17:38
Hello some people are there ?
I dont really care what people say

INFRA-BLUE
Défailleur
20/08/2017 10:28
I am, but it seems like this topic is a little bit dead...
Si t'es pas bleu t'es pas un Dieu !

lutchia
20/08/2017 21:18
Hi ! I'm here too !
I'm pleased to see this topic here,it's a chance for everyone to speak english freely :D
I have a question for everyone,would you consider yourself very fluent,fluent, so so or not at all ?
Labor omnia vincit improbus

Kendrick
05/09/2017 04:06
Pretty much fluent- at least for me... but yeah this topic's dead
i play, you listen.

Eva
12/11/2017 20:28
Hi everyone !
It's been à long time that this topic is abandoned,
We must to speak english together,even if we're not all good (like me zzz)
serendipity

SlipRose
Modératrice
30/11/2017 18:29
Hello !

How are you ? :D

Donny
01/12/2017 02:36
Hey there !
I'm good, and you ?
I've been in Australia for almost 3 months, and even if I did some odd jobs, I spent more money than I won. But I'm happy, because the high season for fruit picking is coming, and I will easily find a job. It will most probably be some hard work for a few months, but after that, I will have enough money for the rest of my travel (and eventually, the right to ask for a second year visa).

Yam
01/12/2017 10:21
Do you already know if you plan to follow up on a second year in Australia or are you still undecided? And how much money did you save up before going to Australia?
I'm nearly ready to go myself. Got my plane ticket, visa and insurance. I just need to open a bank account, buy a big backpack (what have you got yourself?) and pray that my international driver's license gets delivered before coming to Melbourne haha. Btw I'm thinking more and more about not staying in Melbourne too much and begin the year travelling rather than working right away as I planned before.
It ok

Donny
01/12/2017 11:43
I will probably stay only for one year, and keep my second year visa for later, if I want to come back in a few years. Even if I really enjoy Australia, there are so many other places I want to see. And the sooner the better.
Before my arrival, I saved up 3000€ for my trip, and after 3 months I still have around 1000€. But you can come with less than that if you look for a job sooner than me.

Opening a ban account in Australia is really easy, you don't have to do it from France imo. You just have to go to the bank and present your passport, ID, driver licence and an Australian phone number (I bought a Telstra prepaid sim card when I arrived), and boom, 5 days later, you can come back to the bank to receive your debit card.

For my backpack, I choose to travel light. Really light. My objective is to be able to travel on plane with only a carry-on luggage. So I bought > this < (the 35L version, not even the big one !). Travelling so light requires some organisation and a few sacrifices, but I'm fine with it, and this backpack is really good.