null
BBS » Skoolz : écoles et études
ENGLISH
Lien direct vers ce post ENGLISH
Citer BBCode

-RaFaEl-
07/04/2018 09:02
Bonjour à tous! J'ai un oral d'anglais à préparer et je voulais savoir s'il y avait quelqu'un de bilingue pour me corriger mon texte...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vS9UEOysMyy5YrI_wN5TxBqhydzHSVYxTNW9AQl3jSv6yoOjVfU9Kf8RSNeLPVXGkngD0rPUldMG1cg/pub

J'ai aussi fais un diaporama mais il y a pas beaucoup de texte:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vSnpAvW6STfM-Yzf0NgkLqnerKnPNpq435FRz4vwmKbnwfJelMMKZ0V55kXJP2pQqMyIp_ixiepZpzX/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=10000

merci à ceux qui m'aideront!
Hello

CAPRiiiCE
07/04/2018 10:04
Hello everybody and thank you to receive me for this conference today.

I am here to talk about my internship that I made in China two weeks ago. This journey was very interesting and very enriching but I discovered various things which particularly amazed me.

Indeed, I am a documentary journalist since a few years and I travelled a lot but I have never known a country where the freedom of expression is also reduced. China is the first country head censor of the planet and the biggest predator of the freedom of the media. Xi Jinping is the head of the state of China and has a big influence on his country, in particular on the freedom of the media. He does not only want to check the distribution of informations in his country but also all over the world. Between years 2015-2016, hundreds of people were arrested, by beginning with my colleagues journalists as well as bloggers, activists of human rights, and foreigners too … And, in violation of the fundamental law of a fair trial, confessions of these people were diffused on the TV on the national channel of China: The Chinese television channel. I learnt that this distribution of confessions aimed at giving an example to the Chinese population to prevent them from expressing themselves as they wanted it. Today, 100 journalists were arrested to have wanted to express themselves and to inform the population. Indeed, Gao Yu, the famous Chinese journalist is in prison at the moment as well as the founders of the site of information 64 Tianwang.

This report allowed me to understand to what extent in our country, the freedom is enormous in comparison to the antique hunting. Personally, I think that the freedom of expression is very important and very useful for the enrichment of countries. This freedom is one of values of democracy and I shall fight all my life against all the people forbid this freedom. The censorship destroys this freedom and it creates many tensions between free countries and those who are not him as the antique hunting.

Thanks to you for listening to me, I wish you a good day.

Good Bye.
call the mods when you see Capriiice
Philous